The Somfy Z-Wave Digital Motor Interface (ZDMI) is a Z-Wave routing device that resides as a node within a designated Z-Wave control network. It receives Z-Wave transmissions and converts them to motor control commands for Somfy’s Sonesse 50 ILT2 (AC) motor and Sonesse 30 RS485 (DC) motor. The interface also receives feedback information from these motors and distributes it to the Z-Wave network.
Z-WAVE DIGITAL MOTOR INTERFACE – 1870171
Integrate SDN motorized products into Z-Wave automation systems
Integrate Z-Wave® wireless control of window coverings powered by Somfy SDN motors and benefit from the versatility of Z-Wave wireless mesh technology and the quiet intelligence of the Sonesse™ SDN motor.
- Join a network with one button press.
- Connects directly to the motor for power.
- Provides accurate motor positional feedback.
- Built on Z-Wave Dev Kit 5.02 Patch 3 (2.78) Z-Wave 300 Series Chip
- One interface to one motor