- Somfy Digital Network (SDN) and Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) systems are able to interact with third party systems allowing the shading system to become part of a truly integrated part of commercial and residential automation systems.
- The internal clock keeps time without the need for accessing an external time server and though power loss, ensuring continuous reliable operation.
- The Connect has Lutron®’s Integration protocol built in allowing Lutron®’s handheld and in-wall controls to operate Somfy motorized applications.
- A Universal Radio Technology Somfy Interface(URTSI) must be used when integrating Lutron protocol with RTS technology.
SOMFY CONNECT™ LTI – 1870210
Somfy Connect Range of Integration Devices
The Somfy Connect™ expands the capabilities of Somfy systems providing a centralized logic center and communication bridge with third party systems.
- Integrates with RadioRA® 2, HomeWorks® QS, Quantum®, and GRAFIK Eye® QS systems.
- System interpretation includes button press, button release, button hold, toggle and group raise or lower.
- Able to program Lutron Home Control and communication maps.
- Ability to program up to 198 timed events.
- Features a built in real-time clock for scheduled events.
- Scheduled events include astronomic timed events and repeatable schedules.
- RS232 integration connection point.
- RS485 Somfy Digital Network connection port.
- 3.5 mm female barrel connector power input.
- Nominal Voltage / Frequency : 9 to 24V DC
- Length (L3) : 6 in mm
- Width : 3.5 in mm
- Height : 1.5 in mm